Thursday, June 12, 2008

Questionnaire thing!

Sorry Amy, I saw this and i am super bored so decided to steal it from you!

What is his name? Matthew Wayne Jensen
How long have you been together? We've been married for a year and 7 months
How long did you date? 5 months and were engaged for 3 months
How old is he? 22
Who eats more? him by far
Who said I love you first? Him
Who is taller? Umm sadly me, but i am used to it now
Who can sing better? We'l if you know me you know i can't sing but i am a better singer then him
Who is smarter? I think i have more common sence, but Matt is actualy really smart.
Who does the laundry? Um we both do
Who pays the bills? I do, I am so anal about bills and credit that i have to make sure that everything is right or i stress out.
Who sleeps on the right side? if you'r looking at the bed Matt does
Who mows the lawn? don't have one, but if we did I would make Matt do it!
Who cooks dinner? I do most of the time, but While i was really sick in my first trimester Matt cooked every night, and If he gets home from work before me I ask him to cook something.
Who drives? Both of us do, but when we are together Matt does.
Who is more stubborn? Probably me, but I think we both have our moments
Who kissed who first? This is a tough one, It could be argued both ways, lets just say it was mutual
Who proposed? Matt
Who has more friends? Matt
Who is more sensitive? Me, especially being preggo!
Who has more siblings? We have the same amount, I have 1 sister 4 brothers, he has 1 brother, 4 sisters.
Who wears the pants? again depends, but when it comes to money i do!

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

That was a fun questionnaire! Hey- me and you both sleep on the left of the bed! Isn't it funny how you have 'your' side of the bed! I miss you guys. Can't wait to see you-I hope it's before Christmas though!

matt and amie said...

I know that is funny! I think we are the only girls that i know that sleep on the left side of the bed, random ha ha.
I hope it is before Christmas too but we are going to be really tight with money once Jayden comes. We will see though!