Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Random...

I had to tell everyone this...yesterday after work I went to the grocery store to get some tortillas, milk and ramen noodles. I don't know if maybe this happened because of what I was buying and because I forgot to wear my wedding ring that day, but the lady behind me in line hands me a $10.00 bill and says "this is for your baby, i don't know who you are but this is for you" I didn't really know what to say, i took the money and said thank you that is very sweet. Maybe she thought that I was a single mom and really poor only buying the things that I did.

Later I realized something, someone told me that if I double my fast offering then the Lord will bless me for that. Last Sunday I did double my fast offering and then a random lady in the store just gave me $10.00. I know $10.00 isn't a lot but I really think the Lord had a hand in that and I am so grateful! I have such a huge testimony of tithing and fast offerings and i think that little gesture from that lady made it grow that much more!

By the way if you see me in the store feel free to give me money or food or whatever, I will gladly accept it:)

No comments: