Wednesday, November 12, 2008

...

10 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. Friends
2. Music vidoes on VH1
3. Paris Hilton my new BFF
4. House
5. Bones
6. Elen Dig..(not going to atempt to spell that)
7. La Ink, This makes me want to get a really sweet tatoo
8. Rachel Ray, if im up to watch it!
9. Suite life of Zack and Cody (I know I am totaly lame for this one, but it is fun to watch)
10. can't think of anymore

10 of my Favorite Restaurants:
1. PF Changs
2. Los Hermanos
3. California Pizza Kitchen
4. Cafe Rio
5. Quiznos
6. Kneaders
7...
8...
9...
10...

10 Things that Happened Yesterday:
1. slept
2. fed Jayden
3. Watched TV
4. Blogged
5. Watched TV
6. Cleaned the house
7. Went to the gym
8. Made Baked potatoe soup mmmm
9. ate an eclair
10. took a shower

10 Things I am Looking Forward to:
1. 3 weeks in AZ!!!
2. Jayden being able to burp herself
3. Jayden being able to hug me
4. Getting out of this APT
5. Moving out of UT
6. having money to just spend
7. My sisters Triplets
8. Warm weather
9. Having a car again
10. Play dress up with Jayden!

10 Things on my Wish List:
1. A nice car
2. a house
3. a bigger kitchen
4. Money to spend on my princess
5. Matt to get a job either in Hawaii or the Carabean
6. Live in AZ one day
7. Loose my baby weight fast!
8. Travel the world
9. Not be sick with my next pregnancy (no I am not pregnant)
10. Be a good parent

10 People I Tag:
Whoever wants to do this...

No comments: