Sunday, June 22, 2008

Thanks!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has given me ideas or offered to help me. It has been a big relief to hear what options I have.
We will have to see how things work out while I am on my maternity leave and then if we aren't making enough to pay for everything then I will have to work something out. Matt does make good money, and his job is great he loves being a helicopter instructor! We just have a lot of bills and they are all bills that we can't get out of, mainly student loans.
I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for us, and I know that when we pay tithing that things will work out!

1 comment:

Amy A. Hoffert said...

Is it student loans for you or for Matt? If its for you, you should go back to school part-time (online) so you can defer your student loans until you are in a better place financially. I know you hate school more than you hate finances!

I am sad that I don't get to see you at megs wedding. Hopefully when you come back down to see your folks, I will get a chance to see you!