Thursday, July 3, 2008

I'm it!

Yes, I have been tagged! Thank you Jacque! Enjoy!:)
47 questions!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not really my first name wasn’t but my middle name is the same as my moms.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Probably like a week ago, and it had to have been about nothing because I don’t remember it.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not really but people always say I have nice writting
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Umm…I donno honey ham and smoked turkey probably
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? I’ve got one cooking
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Umm sure
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? It really depends on my mood
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No thank goodness but it was the most painful thing EVER! I got them out like 3 years ago
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I don’t think so I don’t like getting whip lash, but I would totally sky dive!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Right now…cinnamon life.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Ya most of the time.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? No not really
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? I donno whatever I am in the mood for
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Teeth
15. RED OR PINK? Pink.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Um right now my hair, it is driving me crazy and wont grow fast enough.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My family in AZ, and Ohio
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Yes, it's fun.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? No Shoes
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Some gummy vitamins he he
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Watching friends
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Turquoise or aqua
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? My hair after I wash it with mango coconut shampoo, Matts cologne, grass after it is cut, spring time blossoms, good food cooking, and cookies cooking!
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Probably a teller at my job
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes and I am so glad that after a really long time we found each other!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Not a bog fan of sports, but if I had to chose one volleyball
27. HAIR COLOR? Dark brown
28. EYE COLOR? Dark brown
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Cookies, cereal, quesadillas, strawberries, chocolate…
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings, I hate scary movies
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The guardian
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? white
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Spring here in Utah and winter in AZ
35. HUGS OR KISSES? When we were dating kissing, now I like to hug and snuggle.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Ice cream, cookies, brownies um anything with sugar basically.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Megs, Melissa, Amy
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I donno
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Just started the twilight book
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I have a laptop...no mousepad here.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? So you think you can dance
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Silence, music…
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? China and England
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Bassoon, I haven’t played in a long time though so it probably isn’t a talent anymore!
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Utah
47. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT BE? Anywhere but here! But I would love to travel around the world!

I tag: Amy, Melissa, Megs and Rochelle Reynolds

1 comment:

Jacque said...

What do you mean anywhere but here?! C'mon now girl! I thought you loved me?!?!?!
jk
Good job with the tag!