Thursday, January 8, 2009

I miss Arizona!!

It snowed for 2 days straight and there is probably more then a foot of snow on the ground.
I HATE IT! Not to mention that not having a car and being stuck inside SUCKS! We disconnected the cable so I now either have the choice of local channels blah or nothing. I guess I better pull out my housewife skills to keep me busy! Stupid cable charging to much to watch crap on TV!
I am so glad that my taxes go to pay people to plow the roads in the winter time and they some how miss my street. Thank you Utah!
Another thing that I love is some idiot parks their car right at the end of the side walk (he didn't park there this time) so to get anywhere on that side of the apt you either have to walk under the tree, fun! or you have to walk through the foot of snow. I am really tempted to have his car towed next time, or egg it I haven't decided.

3 comments:

MeganHowell said...

ill egg his car with you. or ill key it FOR you whichever one...

matt and amie said...

Thanks Megs. I will for sure let you know when he does again!

The Russell's said...

ugh, snowplows piss me off!! They NEVER plow my road either to where when i try to drive to work in the morning my car gets STUCK, and NO ONE is aroud to HELP ME!!! and i end up missing half of work (yay) haha but seriously.. plowers suck! However i do LOVE the snow when i can go boarding, unfortunatly that hasnt happened yet this yet (we should all totally go sometime soon!! grab a babysitter!!) but it totally must suck for you since your from arizona!! I've lived here my whole life and im still not used to it tho! If you ever get too super board i'd love to come visit if i have time! we've actually started building now yay! so we've been pretty busy.. but i'd love to come say hi and see ya!!